B.A. Rudy Jr. Memorial Ball Fields
- Two multi-use fields with baseball diamonds (285` fences)
- Press box with PA System
- Covered Picnic Shelters
- Concession Stand
- Covered Dugouts
- Spacious Parking
Field Rentals- $150 per field per day without lights, with lights add $50.00 per field per day. Other fees may apply, call us for more information 276-773-3841 or Email us at email@example.com
'New' Ball Fields
- Two Softball fields with 200` fences
- Digital Scoreboards
- Batting Cages
- Pitching Areas
- Covered Dug outs
- Press box with PA system(under construction)
- Concession Stand(under construction)
- Pitching Areas(under construction)
- Rest rooms(under construction)
- Lighted(under construction)
- Walking Track Around Fields(under construction)
Outdoor Pool Opens May 25
Price: $4.00 Ages 6 and up, ages 5 and Under Free
Pool Hours: Monday - Saturday 12 p.m. - 5 p.m. Sunday 1 p.m.- 5 p.m.
Family Nights Tuesdays & Thursday 7 p.m. - 9 p.m. Price: $ 2.00
Family Passes- $150 (immediate family, grandchildren included)
Individual Passes- $ 75
- Outdoor Pool(25 Meter)
- Certified Lifeguards on Duty
- Vending Machines
- Rest rooms with Showers
- Picnic Tables
Pool Rental(2 hours)- Under 50 People= $75.00, 50-100 people=$ 125.00, Over 100 people=$175.00. Call 276 773 3841 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Shelter (50' x 20') with Picnic Tables, Rest rooms, Lights, Electric Outlets
- Shelter (40' x 20') with Picnic Tables, Lights, Electric Outlets
- Four Small Shelters (12'' x 10'')
- Playground (60' x 20' sand area) with Multi-Play System, Swing sets
- Open from dawn till dusk daily. Open year round.
Shelter Rentals- $10.00 per hour with a maximum of $20.00 | Picnic Area NOT available for rent on Sundays. Call 276 773 3841 or email us at email@example.com to make reservations.
- Paved 0.3 Mile Loop
- Relatively flat/even walking surface.
- Please keep pets on leash at all times.
- Track open year round.
Mountain Bike | Hiking Trail
- Main Trail: 3 Mile Loop
- Type: Single Track
- Difficulty: Advanced. Not recommended for inexperienced bike riders.
- Trail ideal for Hiking and Cross-country running.